Sunday, April 4, 2010

the parkison family

My family met the Parkison family a few years ago when they moved to Youngsville, NC and Scott became Senior Pastor at our church.  Since then, we've attended a New Year's Eve party (Leanna and I weren't good at keeping it a secret that we had played Cranium before and knew all the cards) and a Sunday lunch at their house, and they have become dear friends of ours!  This past Friday, they came over for some barbecued chicken and potato salad (right after Seth got staples in his head for bumping into their table... ouch), and it was fantastic to get to spend some time with them outside of church again! 


I think Seth enjoyed that tennis ball almost as much as the dogs!





Here's Seth and his "gun," which he used to shoot a few imaginary deer.  He offered me a turn, but I love animals too much ;)



Levi taking shelter from Seth's "hunting."





In the South, we start 'em young.



before...



...and after.



Kelly has these boys so camera-trained, it's incredible.  Any professional would worship the ground they walk on!












Oh, I could just eat them up!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I bet he'll think again before he eats another lemon...

    ReplyDelete